- When I am truly laughing, I laugh loudly.
- I am a native Californian.
- Gray is my favorite color.
- I don’t have any ability in the kitchen or garden.
- I get down like James Brown.
- I love puns and ironic statements.
- Black and white photos aren’t just monotone to me.
- I cry at every wedding.
Born 2 days before Cinco de Mayo, 1978
My Mom was a preschool teacher. I thought about that as a career for about 10 seconds, then realized that I didn’t want to spend my whole life with kids snot all over my hands.
1st kid on the block to have a Shelton/Welsh post circus pony
As a kid, I was terribly in love with Jon from New Kids on the Block, so I reasoned that being a photographer would be a way I could get near him. I mean did you see him in the “Hanging Tough” video? Hot!
I took my High School aptitude test in 1996. The test results said that I would be an excellent Basket Weaver.
Began taking photos in 2004
2006 gave up on Jon from New Kids on the Block
2011 married someone better than Jon from New Kids on the Block.
If you see Holly shooting, more than likely she will look like this:
Or perhaps this:
Photo credits to Vanessa Brooke, Alex Morgan Anna Liza, and Brenda Magee.